David Cook | Official P.R. Fan Club |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David Cook’s Brother Unlikely to Attend Idol Finale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
priisciicookiefan
Admin
Admin
priisciicookiefan

David Cook’s Brother Unlikely to Attend Idol Finale Empty
PostSubject: David Cook’s Brother Unlikely to Attend Idol Finale   David Cook’s Brother Unlikely to Attend Idol Finale Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:55 pm

David Cook’s Brother Unlikely to Attend Idol Finale Adam_cook2_320

While David Cook prepares for this week’s two-night American Idol season finale, PEOPLE has learned that it is unlikely that one of his biggest supporters, brother Adam Cook, will be in the audience.

Adam, 37, who has been battling brain cancer for the past ten years, was able travel to Los Angeles to see David perform live on April 15, but will likely stay home this week due to his condition.

Adam’s health is “a day-to-day thing,” his wife Kendra told PEOPLE last month. “I can’t look at tomorrow. I have to look at today. If I start planning out and thinking about too much in the future, I can get overwhelmed in all the details. I have to concentrate on today.”

David Cook and David Archuleta will go head-to-head on Tuesday’s live performance show from the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles. The results will air live on Wednesday’s two-hour season finale.

Cook supporters will host a viewing party in Terre Haute, Ind., where Adam lives, on Wednesday, but Adam, Kendra, and their two young children, will most likely watch the show from their home. –Pam Grout
Back to top Go down
https://davidcookfanclubpr.forospanish.com

David Cook’s Brother Unlikely to Attend Idol Finale
Page 1 of 1